No surprise, here are some of the things I really enjoyed this November!
- Essie – butler please
- This is a really nice bright blue, perfect for the season! I’ve been wearing it a lot and really loving it. I’m wearing it in the pic above.
- Fresh – sugar lip treatment in honey
- My lips tend to get dry when it gets cold out, so this is perfect to moisturize while also giving a hint of color. It has SPF in it if you’re into that type of thing, which I am.
- I pretty much only drink tea and water, but I’ve been reaching for this sparkling citrus soda every so often recently. I’m not huge on soda, but I have been enjoying this one.
- Yankee Candle – lavender vanilla
- I have to admit, this is one that I’ve been obsessed with for quite a while, but I’ve been burning it a lot lately so here it is on my monthly favorites. It’s a lovely and soothing scent that’s just enough to fill the room, but not so much that you almost choke.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – wild
- I’ve heard so much about this dry shampoo and finally got it this month. I absolutely love it. It does exactly what you’d want a dry shampoo to do and it smells great without having an extremely obvious or overpowering scent.
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
- This stuff works wonders. It draws out toxins to ‘revitalize and invigorate’ your complexion and, in my opinion, it does just that. It’s an easy 10 minute mask that leaves my face feeling refreshed.
- Lush Bath Bomb – cinders
- Confession time, this was my first time trying a bath bomb. Not sure how I went into this store a million times and never got one, but now I want more. Cinders has a calming, cinnamon smell and the popping candy was a fun addition!
• JAMIE •