I’m a little late, but here are my December favorites!
- I know, kind of boring, but Christmas is incredible and kind of had to be in my monthly favorites.
- Serial Season 2
- If you read my October Favorites then you already know how I felt about the first season of this podcast. Serial is just plain good. The second season is about a different case and so far I’m hooked.
- Rimmel lipstick 107
- I had to include this lipstick in my December favorites, I’ve been loving it and am wearing it in the pic above. The color is lovely and feels comfortable on the lips. Also, it’s from the drug store, so it won’t break the bank.
- Lush Shower Cream – Lord of Misrule
- This seriously smells so amazing. I’m notorious for getting attached to Lush’s seasonal scents and this is no exception. It’s herbal scent is addicting and I’m a little sad that it’s seasonal.
- Lush Body Conditioner – Christingle
- This stuff works like a hair conditioner, but for your body. It’s perfect for cold months when your skin tends to be dry. The peppermint scent is refreshing and the menthol creates a wonderful cooling, tingly sensation.
- Mix No. 6 Acosa Bootie
- I’ve been wearing these non-stop and have no complaints. They’re cute, comfortable, and come in three more colors! I have them in taupe as well as black. Definitely recommend.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect
- I got samples of the radiance serum for complexion correcting and the cell renewal night cream from Sephora. I’ve tried both a few times and like them so far. This brand is very natural and has been working wonders on my sensitive skin.
• JAMIE •