THE MONTH is over, which calls for sharing my monthly favorites. I THINK THESE posts are a great way for people to find new products & things to try. I HOPE you’re liking them & I HOPE you’ve had a wonderful month. HERE are my favorites, the things I was really loving in January!
- MAKING A MURDERER – Netflix Original
- If you still haven’t watched this Netflix series, you really need to go check it out. I wrote a blog post about it if you’re interested in my thoughts! I binge watched this in about 3 days and I wish I could erase my brain and watch it all over again. If you’ve started and can’t get past the first or second episode, give it another chance and keep watching until you realize you’re obsessed.
- BECCA UNDER EYE BRIGHTENING CORRECTOR
- I picked this up to try it out and I am in love. I don’t have a huge problem with dark circles, but this brightens up my under eye area amazingly. Great for those nights when you go to bed too late and have to get up too early the next morning. Also the consistency is nice because it’s a bit tacky which I enjoy, but it’s still very easy to blend out.
- TAZO TEA – Passion
- This tea is seriously delicious. Warning: there is no caffeine. I like to have this in the afternoon because it’s nice to have a warm cup of tea that tastes good, but I’m not trying to wake up. It has hibiscus in it amongst other things, which gives it an amazing fruity flavor. So, if you’re a lover of tea and don’t need the caffeine, I would give this a try!
- BLACK TIE CANDLE – Bath and Body Works
- This candle smells so good, I wish I could insert the smell. It’s sort of a masculine scent made up of green sage, sandalwood, and tonka bean. I’ve been burning it a lot lately and am very thankful that I have a replacement for when this one runs out! If you’ve read my other favorites, you know how much I love candles and this one is no exception.
- BENEFIT THEY’RE REAL! LENGTHENING MASCARA
- I had been using a different mascara, but when it ran out I repurchased this one and thought I should put it in my monthly favorites! I like no-nonsense mascara that looks nice after one or two coats and this does just that. So many people rave about this mascara and with good reason. This does a nice job at making your lashes look fuller without clumps and is very easy to work with.
- THIS SCARF
- Once it gets cold out, scarfs become a big part of my wardrobe. I like that they can look cute and add to an outfit while also keeping you warm. I’m big on things that can multitask. I got this red plaid scarf in the pic above at the Gap in the men’s section (no shame) and I’m absolutely infatuated with it. It’s soft and warm and I like that it adds a pop of color to my outfit. Also, plaid is everything.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something cool, your monthly favorites, something positive from your month!