It’s the last day of February in this leap year and with that comes my monthly favorites! THE STUFF I was loving more than all the other stuff this month. I HOPE you’re having a wonderful month & if not, maybe the next one will be better. SO here are some of the things I couldn’t stop using in February, my favorites this month.
- PLATINUM BLONDE COLOUR INTENSIFYING CONDITIONER – Evo Fabuloso
- I recently got my blonde refreshed and my hairdresser recommended this purple conditioner to help my hair stay bright and keep it from getting brassy. It smells amazing and I like knowing my conditioner is not only keeping my hair soft, but also keeping my hair blonde!
- STRESS RELIEF CANDLE – Bath and Body Works
- Everyone needs this candle. If you’ve read any of my other monthly favorites, you know that I’m really into candles, but this one really is a staple. It has eucalyptus essential oils and spearmint to create a calming scent. I’ve been lighting this a bit before I go to bed to make my bedroom feel calm and comfy.
- NYX CONCEAL CORRECT CONTOUR PALETTE – light
- I rediscovered my love for this product this month. I only use the bottom two shades in this palette, which is sort of wasteful, but those are the two I use to brighten my under eye area. I use my finger to put the peach color on first to cancel out any dark circles and then layer the yellow color on top to really brighten it up. The consistency is a bit waxy, but still really soft so it stays put and is easy to work with!
- HIGH-POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS MINERAL ENRICHED RENEWAL CREAM – Origins
- I put this cream on every night and it has really been helping moisturize any dry skin from the cold weather. The ingredients are very natural, so it hasn’t bothered my sensitive skin at all. It has vitamins C, E, and H which help your skin look refreshed and radiant when you wake up. Also, it smells just like a freshly peeled orange, which I really enjoy.
- KAT VON D TATTOO LINER – black
- I am extremely late to this party, but this eyeliner is a holy grail product for sure. It doesn’t smudge or fade with all day wear and it’s a lot easier to work with than other liquid liners I’ve tried due to the brush tip. I haven’t reached for my other eyeliner since I picked this one up a few weeks ago. I would definitely recommend trying it out if you like liquid liner!
- IT’S A LEAP YEAR!
- The 29th of February is always nice to see on the calendar because my brother gets an actual birthday. So, a big, special happy birthday to my brother and all of the other leap year babies!
COMMENT BELOW & tell me your monthly favorites, something cool from this month, or something you’ve been loving!