My birthday was last week and it got me thinking about what I’ve learned in my 25 years. A quarter of a century is a milestone FOR SURE & I figured I’d celebrate by sharing some things I’ve learned, so far. SO in no particular order, here are 25 things I’ve learned in 25 years.
- Goodell is a clown who should get fired
- not to start my night with vodka red bulls, but I don’t let that stop me from doing so anyways
- always continue watching Netflix after that screen pops up asking if you’re still watching, don’t let them tell you what to do
- if coffee makes you jittery, switch to tea
- Tom Brady is the GOAT and the only reason people don’t like him is because they’re jealous
- not to unplug things using only one hand, causing you to electrocute yourself, also definitely don’t do this twice…
- getting hit in the head with a soccer ball hurts pretty bad when you’re 5 and playing a kids vs. parents soccer game
- some tv show pilot episodes are amazing, while others are terrible, but both could be equally spectacular shows
- sometimes you just need to take a nap
- as far as fashion sense goes, wear whatever you want, but also keep in mind that sometimes your friend knows best
- be spontaneous every so often, some of the best memories come from just going with the flow and being open to new things
- be friends with people who would do anything for you and vise versa
- I’ve learned what it’s like to truly love a pet
- there probably aren’t any swamp monsters in the goop at the bottom of lakes, but you can never be too careful
- not to swing too hard at a piñata, I was at a birthday party when I was younger and I swung too hard and ended up splitting my knee open, I still have the scar
- coffee is good hot and ice-cold, but if you let hot coffee get cold it’s gross
- one time I got carded for trying to buy ginger beer, I told the lady she could see my ID, but that there was no alcohol in it and she proceeded to argue with me
- it is possible to sprain your ankle by falling UP the stairs
- don’t let anyone treat you badly, for any reason
- the moon is really cool and if you don’t think so you should try staring at it until you agree that it’s actually really cool
- sometimes your cab driver gets pulled over for speeding and gets a ticket
- you can never have too many candles
- I’ve learned that if your brother bothers a wasp and then hides behind a tree, the wasp might fly under your shirt and sting you a million times even though you did nothing wrong
- even if you’re having the worst day ever, try to find one thing to smile about
- Aliens are most definitely real & I won’t accept any other answer
COMMENT BELOW & let me know one of your favorite life lessons!
MY SOCIALS: YOUTUBE • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM
3 thoughts on “25 THINGS I’VE LEARNED IN 25 YEARS”
I’d rather get carded for ginger beer than ginger ale, but then I wouldn’t get any, at least here in the US. Ugh.
lolol i cant imagine getting carded for ginger ale 😂🙈
Great learning cute lady. U are pretty girl in 25.
LikeLiked by 1 person