April is over and I’m ready to share my monthly favorites! Hope everyone had a lovely April. Here’s what I was really loving this month.
- I MADE IT ONTO BARSTOOL in a viva blog post (pictured above)
- I’ve been reading Barstool Sports for almost six years and over the weekend I was featured on a blog series in which readers’ pictures are shared. It might not be a big deal to some, but I was beyond excited to land a spot! Also, honestly can’t beat being at Fenway. Viva La Stool!
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW WIZ – medium brown
- This brow pencil is amazing, I highly recommend it! It’s really easy to use and since it’s so fine, you can use thin strokes to create a more natural look. They have quite a few color variations, which I like. Also, there’s a spoolie on one end, so that just makes this eyebrow pencil even better.
- MAKEUP GEEK EYESHADOW
- These eyeshadows are gorgeous. I bought nine of them to try out and I definitely will be getting more in the very near future. Makeup Geek has an outstanding selection of colors and they are crazy pigmented. I wrote a blog post about them if you’re looking for a more thorough review!
- LARABAR – Peanut Butter Cookie
- These are delicious! It’s a fruit and nut bar that is made with natural ingredients and is non-GMO. When I reach for a snack at work I like for it to be healthy while still being filling, and these are both. I keep them in my drawer to have as a snack, or for breakfast. Anything that tastes good and is good for you, count me in.
- LUSH TEA TREE WATER TONER
- I’ve been using this for years, but I realized I hadn’t mentioned it in a monthly favorites post yet! I love this toner so much and my skin reacts very well to tea tree oil. If you haven’t checked out Lush yet, you really should! Their products are fresh, handmade, organic, and not tested on animals, can you ask for much more?
- EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION – Urban Decay
- I’m so in love with this primer it’s ridiculous. I use it every time I wear eyeshadow and it stays put all day. I’ve never had any issues with smudging or creasing while using this. It really makes a difference in how well your eyeshadow look wears and stays put throughout the day.
- MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!
- Last, but certainly not least, my birthday is in April! I had so much fun celebrating with friends and family and any month like that deserves a spot on my monthly favorites.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something cool, share a monthly favorite, tell me something pretty that happened this month!