I KNOW I’m not alone in enjoying a good scroll through Pinterest. It has everything from style inspiration to skincare tips, but something I like looking for most is new RECIPES to try. There are SO MANY recipes on Pinterest & some of them are even easy enough for me to make. SO TODAY I thought I would share my top 5 Pinterest recipes that I’ve TRIED and LOVED!
- Hawaiian Kielbasa
- I’ve made this one a bunch of times. I substitute pineapple chunks for the crushed pineapple because I love pineapple and the crushed pieces just aren’t enough. Absolutely no fuss and delicious served with white rice. You can’t go wrong with a crockpot meal!
- Oven Baked Fried Pickles
- All of my fellow pickle lovers, you need to make these. Fried pickles are amazing and you feel a bit less guilty when they’re baked. These came out crispy and the dipping sauce is delicious as well. I couldn’t recommend them enough, especially if you’re obsessed with pickles!
- Easy Stromboli
- This has to be one of my favorites. As the name suggests, it’s SO easy. I’ve made it for football games because it’s a good finger food and I like that you can switch up the ingredients depending on what people like! If you’re into Italian subs I would suggest giving this a try.
- Sriracha and Honey Chicken Tenders
- This is a really easy way to prepare chicken tenders, but it tastes like you spent more time on it than you did. I absolutely love Sriracha and the honey added a bit of sweet to the spiciness. So good, very easy, and a combination that I certainly wouldn’t have thought of on my own!
- Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
- I like that this recipe took stuffed peppers and added a twist. I served these on their own as everything you need is already stuffed inside! They came out really yummy and the ingredients are fairly customizable, which I prefer over more strict recipes.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- DONUT RECIPE: MAKING HOMEMADE DONUTS
- MCDONALD’S MUKBANG
- BEST FRIEND DOES MY VLOG
- 28 THINGS I’VE LEARNED IN 28 YEARS
COMMENT BELOW & tell me all about your favorite recipe!