Better late than never, I’m sharing my July monthly favorites today! No complaints here about my month except that it feels like summer is flying by. Anyway, here are my faves!
- Stranger Things
- Any lovers of Netflix Originals out there? Can’t be just me. Stranger Things is absolutely amazing, 10 out of 10 would recommend. If you want to know a bit more, I posted a Stranger Things review! Just a general review, no real spoilers, but seriously you need to give it a watch. Just the right amount of scary and it’s 8 episodes long, which is perfect for binge-watching.
- Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil – shade 03 medium
- I like to keep my brows looking pretty natural and this product does the trick! It’s so easy to use and glides along really well. It comes in six colors, which isn’t bad, but hopefully they come out with more soon. I really enjoy an eyebrow pencil that comes with a spoolie on one end as it’s everything you need for beautiful brows all in one product.
- Clubmaster sunglasses – Ray-Ban
- I’ve had these for a few years now and I absolutely love them. I’m very partial to Ray-Bans and when I saw that these were on sale I couldn’t help myself. I like them because they fit my face very well, which is hard for me to find. Also, you can never go wrong with adding a pop of red to a neutral outfit!
- Tangle Teezer – the original
- I am so excited about this hairbrush! I tend to have some tangles when I get out of the shower and this gets rid of them. The best part? I’ve noticed that I’m losing a lot less hair because of how gentle this brush is. I also really like the shape because it’s super easy to hold, which helps me be patient when brushing out tangles.
- Pineapple To-Go Cup
- I am slightly obsessed with pineapples at the moment, so I could not pass up on this to-go cup! I got it at Urban Outfitters and I’m not mad about it. The opening is a bit small, so it’s hard to add ice, but other than that it’s adorable and a great conversational piece. I love that it’s a bit quirky, reminds you to let loose and have some fun!
• JAMIE •