Time for my August monthly favorites. There seems to be a mint theme going on here, but that wasn’t intentional, just like minty things I guess! You know the drill, here are the things I couldn’t get enough of in the month of August.
- I went on a family vacation in August! We spent a week at the beach and it was just what everyone needed. Fun & relaxing. Beach, beers, corn hole and family time in the sun. What more could you want?
- Ice Breakers Mints – wintergreen
- I keep these mints in my cubicle at work so I can pop one in after lunch. Mints aren’t really that big of a deal, but just one of those things that’s nice to have around. The wintergreen flavor is fairly intense for such a small mint, which I definitely like!
- Lip Balm – Burt’s Bees
- I’ve recently re-discovered my love for this lip balm and I’m never turning back. I like the original one because it has peppermint in it, which I prefer over fruity lip balms. This leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and I really like that it’s 100% natural and made with beeswax!
- Flannel – Target
- I was really cold at work one day, so I went to Target and bought this flannel (pictured above) during my lunch break. It was just a spur-of-the moment purchase because I was chilly, but I’m actually pretty obsessed with it! It’s amazingly comfy and I’m really into the oversized flannel look.
- Green Tea – Bigelow
- If you’ve read any of my other monthly favorites posts, you’ll know that I have a bit of an obsession with green tea. I drink two cups a day, so I don’t mess around with which brands I like. I drink either Bigelow or Tazo, depending on what I’m feeling at the time. This specific green tea was organic, which I wasn’t mad about!
- Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash – Burt’s Bees
- I’ve already repurchased this for when I run out. The peppermint and rosemary is such an invigorating and refreshing scent! It wakes me right up in the shower and most of the ingredients are natural, which I really like about Burt’s Bees. 10 out of 10 would recommend trying this body wash if you’re partial to a minty shower!