September is over & I’m writing to share my monthly favorites. Both of my parents’ birthdays are in September, so it’s always a good month. I HOPE you had a great month as well. HERE are a few things I was loving more than other things this month!
- THE NIGHT OF
- This is a 9 episode mini-series on HBO and it’s amazing! It’s a murder mystery type of show, but it tells the story from a very interesting perspective. Also, the acting is excellent. Riz Ahmed who plays Naz, the main character of the series, is extremely convincing in his role and really tugs at the heart strings. If you haven’t yet and you like murder mysteries, I would definitely suggest giving this a watch!
- ESSIE GEL COUTURE & GEL SETTER POLISH
- I got these gel polishes in two colors, Sew Me and Zip Me Up as well as getting the top coat that goes with it. I’ve painted my nails with these a few times now and it lasts about a week before it starts to chip at all, which is amazing! If you want to know more about the Essie gel polish, I wrote a review on these two shades!
- BENEFIT WATT’S UP!
- I’ve had this for a few months and honestly can’t believe this hasn’t been in my monthly favorites yet. This is a champagne highlight and is cream-to-powder, which I really like! I had only used powder before, but I love how smoothly this goes on and how easy it is to control exactly where it goes.
- FEAR & LOATHING
- My family does a summer reading group every year and this was the book we read. The group was a bit split on how much they loved the book, but I really liked it. I’m a total sucker for not being able to trust who’s telling you the story. In this case, the narrator tells the story of his journey to find the American dream while taking drugs the entire time. 10/10 would recommend.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something pretty that happened this month, your monthly favorites!