October is over and it went by quickly! I feel like there’s a color scheme with my favorites this month, purely unintentional. Anyways, here are my monthly favorites, or the stuff that I couldn’t stop eating, using, or loving this month!
- Charcoal Pore Pudding face mask – boscia
- I’ve been using this once a week for about a month and I really like it so far! The charcoal works to detoxify skin and minimize pores while also keeping your skin hydrated and balanced. I got a sample before buying the full size product, so I recommend doing that!
- Knot Sauce – Red Antler Apothecary
- I’ve swapped my tried-and-true Biofreeze for this knot sauce. It’s essentially the same idea, but this one has much more natural ingredients. It has a roll-on applicator which is perfect for rubbing this cooling gel right onto your knots!
- Righteous Butter Lotion – Soap & Glory
- I was so excited to try out a product from Soap & Glory! And this lotion didn’t disappoint. It’s moisturizing without being greasy at all and their original pink rose and bergamot scent smells amazing!
- Pineapple wine stopper
- I saw this and couldn’t help myself at all. My love of wine and my love of pineapples in one? Couldn’t pass it up. I think it’s just too cute!
- ‘In Your Dreams’ sweatshirt – Lazy Oaf
- I’m so into this sweatshirt. It’s part of my fall clothing haul from ASOS if you’re interested in seeing more! It’s so comfy and I love that the frill detail gives the sweatshirt a bit more of a girly touch.
- Lifesaver mints – wintergreen
- My candy dish at home is full of these! I always enjoy a mint and it’s nice that these are individually wrapped so you can put them out in a dish and you can throw them in your purse on your way out the door for fresh breath on-the-go.
- Can’t go wrong with a holiday month. Check out my Happy Halloween post to see what I dressed up as this year and to see what my top 5 favorite scary movies are! Who doesn’t like a horror film now and then?