November is over and it’s time to talk monthly favorites. I’m excited about December and blogmas, but for two more days we’re still in November. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, now onto my favorites, all the stuff I’ve been loving the most this month!
- THANKSGIVING & FRIENDSGIVING!
- A holiday centered around eating and drinking? Not mad about it. And you get to see family and friends, which is always nice!
- BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO – strength and shine
- I’ve had this on my monthly favorites before, but in the wild scent. I’ve had a hard time finding that scent lately, so I’ve been trying out other scents. This one is supposed to add strength and shine to your hair. Smells great too!
- LUSH GREASE LIGHTNING
- I’ve been using this on my spots for years and I absolutely love it. You gotta love that Lush uses natural ingredients and don’t test on animals, and I love that this product works!
- LA CROIX SPARKLING WATER – Berry
- I’m really into seltzer water and La Croix has been my go-to option lately. I tried this Berry flavor this month and it’s delicious! If you like seltzer water, I would give La Croix a try. They have a lot of flavors to choose from, so they have something for everyone.
- CRISP MORNING AIR CANDLE – Bath & Body Works
- It’s almost time to put the Fall candles away and swap them out for holiday scents. I have a larger three-wick version of this one that I’ve been burning and I’m obsessed! I like a manlier scented candle and this one definitely delivers.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something pretty that happened this month, your monthly favorite!