I really love a company that donates some of the proceeds when you buy from them. It’s pretty cool to be able to buy unique gifts for loved ones while also giving back to those in need. So, I found a couple of brands that do just that! On the eleventh day of blogmas, here’s a list of holiday gifts that give back!
- Love Your Melon
- They are dedicated to donating a hat to every child battling cancer in America. Love Your Melon gives 50% of net proceeds to nonprofit partners working to fight pediatric cancer. It’s comfy and I love that it’s slouchy, although they do have cuffed ones as well as pom beanies!
- TOMS has a system called One for One® so each time you make a purchase, they help a person in need. It started with their shoes, but has expanded to sight, water, safe birth, and bullying prevention. Who says you have to give back to only one cause?
- Out of Print
- Each purchase made from Out of Print helps fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need. They aim to celebrate older books while promoting literacy in communities at the same time. As an English major and lifetime lover-of-books, I think this is really great!
- BOGO Bowl
- If you need a gift for a cat or dog lover, this ones for you! When you buy a bag of food, BOGO Bowl gives a bag to pets in need. These pets include shelters, rescues, foster programs, and pet pantries. Shipping is included and their pet food is made with all natural ingredients, plus you’re putting a smile on a puppy or kitten’s face for the holidays!
- Conscious Step
- I don’t know about you, but I love getting socks for Christmas. For each pair of socks sold by Conscious Step a fixed amount is donated to the corresponding partner. There are a few causes to choose from including, planting trees, ending poverty, providing water, educating kids, treating HIV, and fighting hunger. You can shop by which cause you’d like, or get a conscious collection to give back to a variety of causes!
Hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season, don’t forget to spread the love!