The holiday season is over and we’ve celebrated the beginning of a new year. All years go by quickly, so I’ll save you that speech. I thought I’d start the year off with my favorites from last month, my December MONTHLY FAVORITES!
- CHRISTMAS & BLOGMAS!
- I always love the buildup to Christmas, but this year was even better with my first blogmas! And definitely not my last. It was so much fun to share daily and keep track of how everyone’s holidays were going.
- BENEFIT HIGH BEAM
- This came in my Benefit beauty advent calendar and I love it so far! I hadn’t tried a liquid highlight and this one did not disappoint. It gives a great highlight that stays put without being too overpowering and if you really want to shine, you can add powder highlight on top.
- This show is just absolutely amazing. HBO has done it again and I simply cannot wait to see what this show brings in the next season. It has something for everyone from romance, to action, and even a healthy dose of sci-fi in a way anyone might enjoy. The acting is superb, couldn’t recommend it enough.
- THEBALM MEET MATT(E) HUGHES – Loyal
- I like a red lip in the colder months and I’ve been reaching for this one quite a bit recently. It’s a classic red lip and smells a bit like mint cookies when you apply it. It goes on great, wears well, doesn’t dry out my lips, and it’s even kiss-proof!
- FLANNEL CANDLE – Bath & Body Works
- This has been one of my very favorite candles this month. Obviously I’ve been burning candles all December that smelled of Christmas trees, but I’d say this one has been burnt just as much. It’s the perfect blend of masculine, while still being feminine. It’s masculine, but in a fresh, light-scent sorta way. Obsessed.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something positive that happened this month, your monthly favorites!