I was recently nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by two of my fellow bloggers! Olivia runs Absolutely Olivia, a lovely fashion and lifestyle blog and Invisible-No-More is a lifestyle blog geared towards life after a mid-life crisis. If you haven’t yet, you should definitely go check them out! Whether you need some fashion advice, or some life advice, they’ve got you covered. Go, go, go.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
I started Don’t Give a Jam because I wanted a place to write creatively. I get to use my English degree at work, but it’s nice to have an outlet to write about what I know, what I love, and everything in-between. I also really enjoy that there’s a community of bloggers to share with and learn from. I’ve been blogging for over a year now and I love it. Just a word girl doing lifestyle and beauty things.
Two pieces of advice:
- The most obvious piece of advice is to post and post regularly. I kinda can’t emphasize this enough. You gotta get blogs up regularly so your followers know you’re still there and with a schedule, they can look forward to posts!
- My other advice is to write what you know, write with your heart, and to proofread before publishing. Typos are a bitch.
- Pinched Cheeks & Prosecco
- Currently, Lately
- Talk Makeup To Me
- Sarah June Blog
- Cherries & Strawberries
- With Love, From Me To You
- Beauty and the Ballroom
- Live Pulchritudinously
- Ruth Writes
- Pinot and Peeptoes
- Sunshine and Teacups
- Style As Needed
Go check these humans out, I really adore reading their blogs and you might too!