I was recently nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by two of my fellow bloggers! Olivia runs Absolutely Olivia, a lovely fashion and lifestyle blog and Invisible-No-More is a lifestyle blog geared towards life after a mid-life crisis. If you haven’t yet, you should definitely go check them out! Whether you need some fashion advice, or some life advice, they’ve got you covered. Go, go, go. Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
I started Don’t Give a Jam because I wanted a place to write creatively. I get to use my English degree at work, but it’s nice to have an outlet to write about what I know, what I love, and everything in-between. I also really enjoy that there’s a community of bloggers to share with and learn from. I’ve been blogging for over a year now and I love it. Just a word girl doing lifestyle and beauty things.
Two pieces of advice:
- The most obvious piece of advice is to post and post regularly. I kinda can’t emphasize this enough. You gotta get blogs up regularly so your followers know you’re still there and with a schedule, they can look forward to posts!
- My other advice is to write what you know, write with your heart, and to proofread before publishing. Typos are a bitch.
- Pinched Cheeks & Prosecco
- Currently, Lately
- Talk Makeup To Me
- Sarah June Blog
- Cherries & Strawberries
- With Love, From Me To You
- Beauty and the Ballroom
- Live Pulchritudinously
- Ruth Writes
- Pinot and Peeptoes
- Sunshine and Teacups
- Style As Needed
Go check these humans out, I really adore reading their blogs and you might too!
• JAMIE •