So I’ve been saving my empty products for awhile now, also fair to be referred to as hoarding my trash. What I like about empties reviews is that you can give a really honest opinion on the product since you used it all up. More importantly though, did I repurchase?
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- My favorite scent is Wild, but since I’m having trouble finding it, I’ve been trying their other scents. Overall just a fantastic dry shampoo that I absolutely recommend.
- Kat Von D Ink Liner – Trooper
- I love this liquid liner. I’m not a makeup guru, so when I say it’s easy to use, I truly mean it. It goes on easily with a felt-tip and doesn’t smudge throughout the day. Can’t go wrong.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Medium Brown
- I’ve repurchased this since, but haven’t been using it as much. I like it for a more natural eyebrow look because the tip is really small, so you can create hair-like strokes.
- NARS – Laguna
- I had hit pan on this and was close to running out, then I dropped it and half of it shattered. I still had half though. Then I dropped it the next day and that half shattered too. I repurchased immediately because I just simply love this bronzer.
- BC Essentials – Acneic Skin
- I got this in a little shop in Newburyport, MA and I’ve re-purchased it many times since. It’s an essential oil that I use as a moisturizer in the morning and I’m obsessed. She has so many other products at BC Essentials as well if you’re into natural products and essential oils!
- Origins – High Potency Night-A-Mins
- This took me quite some time to use up and I did repurchase. I don’t like to mess around much with skincare since my skin is so sensitive and this stuff is amazing, so I didn’t feel the need to switch it up.
- Caudalie – Instant Detox Mask
- I really like this mask. It’s quick, only 5-10 minutes, easy to rinse off, and it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. My mum isn’t really into the whole face mask thing, but I even got her to pick this one up. Definitely a good, quick, no-nonsense mask.
- Burt’s Bees – Beeswax Lip Balm
- There’s not too many times I finish an entire tube of chapstick before losing it, so I thought this had to be documented. I buy these in bulk and don’t go anywhere without one.
- Benefit They’re Real!
- I’ve repurchased this mascara a few times and I still really love it. I’ve been trying out some new ones though, so I’ll keep you updated on how those work out. But if you haven’t tried this one yet you probably should.
And that’s my trash! Gotta start saving more empties for the next post.