The first month of 2017 is over and I have some favorites to share! I hope everyone had a lovely month, now onto the faves.
- Mary-Lou Manizer – theBalm
- I have NO idea why it took me so long to get this, but I’m in love. I had heard a lot about it and finally picked this honey-hued highlight up. Very pigmented and buildable, I definitely suggest giving this a try!
- I’m a little late to the party, but I’ve been binge-watching this on Netflix this month and I love it. The characters are amazing and dysfunctional in all the right ways. William H. Macy, who plays the alcoholic father on the show, just won a SAG Award for outstanding performance. Great show, 10/10.
- Roller Lash – Benefit
- I got a sample of this as a gift from my boyfriend’s mum and I love it. I’ve been switching between this and my Benefit They’re Real! mascara, but I really like the applicator for Roller Lash. It gives your eyelashes a bit of curl and lift without any clumps!
- I Scream for Cake – Gifford’s Ice Cream
- If you like cake ice cream, you should try this. So. Good.
- Beanie – Love Your Melon
- I wrote about this beanie in my 5 gifts that give back post from Blogmas. I love that the hat is slouchy and who doesn’t love a beanie that helps fight pediatric cancer?
STALK ME ONLINE: Instagram | Twitter