Happy sort-of birthday to all the leap year kids, my brother included! I hope everyone had a good February and if not, maybe next month will treat you better. Either way, here are some things I was loving this month, my February MONTHLY FAVORITES.
- THEBALM MEET MATT(E) HUGHES – Committed
- I’ve been absolutely loving this shade lately. It has a vanilla-mint scent which is nice without being overpowering. I’m wearing it in the pic above, it’s a really lovely my-lips-but-better shade. Goes on smooth and wears nicely, 10/10 would recommend.
- SCARF FROM TARGET
- This blanket scarf has been keeping me warm this winter and I’m obsessed. I like the navy blue plaid, it’s so versatile to mix and match with different outfits. Can’t beat a giant, cozy blanket scarf!
- LUSH SHOWER CREAM – Prince Charming
- This pomegranate-vanilla scented shower cream smells amazing. And bonus points for making showers more fun with the bright pink color! How could I not put this limited edition Valentine’s Day shower cream in my monthly favorites?
- GLASSES – Warby Parker
- I got new glasses and I’m really into them. Also, yes, I do actually need them to see. I wear contacts most of the time, but I like to switch up my look with glasses. I reviewed my experience with Warby Parker home try-on if you’d like to learn more about buying glasses online. Spoiler alert: they make it really easy!
- TRIBAL SEEDS CONCERT
- My boyfriend & I went to a Tribal Seeds concert this month and they put on a great show. I love live music and it’s even better when you like the band! We got pretty close to the stage and I always love a good reggae concert, no complaints.
COMMENT BELOW & let me know something positive that happened to you this month, your monthly favorite!