I was (not so) recently nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by three lovely bloggers! Beauty and the Ballroom talks about beauty and latin dancing, Life with Lizzie is a lifestyle, travel, fashion blogger, and Allure Laura is a lifestyle blogger who talks about a variety of topics! Do yourself a favor, check out their blogs & show ’em some love.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Check out the origin of the mystery blogger award here on the creator’s blog!
My best post, according to the stats, is my blog reviewing Nyx Lip Lingerie liquid lipstick. If you wanna know what I think about ’em, check it out!
3 things about me:
- I really love breakfast foods
- I did first grade twice
- I quote TV shows in my daily life
(beauty & the ballroom)
- What is your biggest addiction?
- Dry shampoo.
- Do you have a phobia?
- Arachnophobia: fear of spiders.
- How would you describe yourself using 3 words?
- Sarcastic, clumsy, ambivert.
- If you could be a superhero, which would it be and why?
- Michaelangelo, the orange ninja turtle. He eats SO much pizza.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
(life with lizzie)
- Why did you start blogging?
- I love to write and wanted a creative space to do so.
- What’s one place you want to visit and why?
- Australia, my friends went and it sounds gorgeous!
- What’s your favorite feature about yourself?
- My brain.
- What’s the funniest memory you have?
- A kid in kindergarten ate out of the trash one time and my dad and I still bring it up. Shout out to the kid who ate trash & def isn’t reading my blog.
- If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Bob Marley. I feel like he had a lot more to say.
- What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
- Watch football.
- What accessory can you absolutely not live without?
- There’s one thing that I wear every single day. It’s a Cape Cod bracelet from my mum & dad.
- What is the one thing that keeps you grounded?
- I keep myself grounded.
- What is your favorite meal?
- I like a good turkey club.
- What is your ‘must’ travel item?
- Chapstick. I’ve been loving Bert’s Bees original.
- Do you pronounce it tomato or tomahto?
- What is your most used word or phrase?
- Favorite song of the moment?
- What’s the last thing you dreamt about?
- If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- Thistles and Kiwis
- Write Ally! Write!
- paint me a smile
- Currently, Lately
- Creme de Boston
- Pink For Days
- Styled by McKenz
Go check these humans out. I enjoy their blogs and you might too!
• JAMIE •