This week I thought I would throw an extra blog post up. Bonus blog! I was tagged by Glücksgeist for the blue sky tag. She blogs almost every day about topics such as baking, DIY’s, beauty and more. Check out her blog and spread the love!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- What did you dream last night?
- I dreamt that you read my blog and smashed that follow button.
- Who is your favorite actress at the moment?
- I just watched Shameless, so I’ll go with Emmy Rossum.
- Which movie are you looking forward to seeing in the Cinema?
- I really, really want to see Get Out.
- What made you smile today?
- My giant cup of green tea.
- Do you know any german words or sentences?
- Which language would you like to speak?
- I like English. I studied Spanish for like 5 years, but never really picked it up.
- Are you a fruit or vegetable person?
- Fruit, but I like veggies too.
- Which is your favorite Disney movie?
- The Fox and the Hound or The Aristocats.
- What is your favorite emoji?
- I use the see-no-evil monkey quite a bit.
- Instagram or Twitter?
- Instagram. But it’s jaclarkk on both if you want to follow!
- Who is your favorite YouTuber?
- Jenna Marbles. I love that she doesn’t give a fuck & seems to have a huge heart.
- DIY Empress
- Elsie L.M.C.
- Much Love, J
- Thistles & Kiwis
- Allure Laura
- Currently, Lately
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Matters of Living
- Anna Love Life
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Favorite song of the moment?
- What’s your favorite meal of the day?
- What was the last book you read?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- If you could be friends with one TV character, who would you choose?
- Do you have a nickname?
- What current trend are you loving?
- What’s your favorite app on your phone?
- What do you do first thing each morning?
- Would this tag make you feel more comfortable with 10 questions rather than 11?
Check out the people I’ve tagged and show them some love!