It’s about that time again. I have FAVORITES to share & STUFF to talk about! I hope you had a wonderful March and if not, there’s always next month. HERE are the things I was loving more than all the other things this month, my MARCH MONTHLY FAVORITES.
- NATURAL EYES PALETTE – Too Faced
- This is my first palette from Too Faced and I’m not disappointed at all. It comes with 9 shadows and 3 neutral eye looks that you can re-create, or mix and match! The colors are pigmented and go on smoothly, I’d definitely recommend.
- DIVIDE – Ed Sheeran
- I’ve never been a huge Ed Sheeran fan, but I gotta admit I’ve been liking his new album. My faves are New Man, Dive, and Galway Girl.
- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM – Morocco
- While I don’t love the lighter colors in this line, I’ve really been loving this red shade. It’s a fun, bright red and isn’t drying at all. I wrote a review on these Nyx soft matte lip creams if you wanna hear more of my thoughts!
- THIS CELTICS JERSEY
- I love Boston sports and that includes the Celtics. Olynyk might be awkward and kind of a hit-or-miss player, but he’s still one of my favorites and that lands my Olynyk jersey on my March monthly favorites list.
- IT’S POTENT! EYE CREAM – Benefit
- I got this as a sample and I’m kinda loving it. I don’t have too much of an issue with my under eye area, but I think this makes me look a bit more awake in the morning. And it tingles when you put it on, so it’s gotta be working, right?
I’m adding a MONTHLY CONFESSIONS this month: I recently binged Shameless and I’m already re-watching it all the way through. Serious Netflix addiction.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me about your monthly favorites!