Okay, so let’s get totally honest here. I’m a bit overwhelmed by the amount of award posts I have waiting to be posted. So, thanks for the nominations guys! I’m getting to them. I was
recently not-so-recently nominated for the one lovely blog award by a few of my fellow bloggers. Janah has a wonderful blog full of art, film, literature and beauty, Melissa talks lifestyle and books with plenty of topics for everyone to enjoy, Bea has a lifestyle blog full of her own beautiful pictures and is just the sweetest, and Huda is a self proclaimed makeup maniac who talks everything beauty. Go check out their blogs and spread some love!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 people
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them!
7 facts about me:
- I’m really not great at math, like at all. So, while 4 people nominated me for this and some people may expect 7 facts for each, I’m not gonna bore you with 28 (check my math) facts about myself.
- My natural hair color is mousy brown, or so my dad says.
- In first grade, I swung so hard at a piñata that I spun all the way around, fell down, and split my knee open. You can still see a faint scar.
- Part two: after the piñata broke and all the candy spilled out, my friends came over and gave me some because I was too hurt to play. So nice!
- All of my socks (with the exception of tall, dressy, and comfy socks) are one brand.
- I’ve sprained both of my ankles and only one of them is a good story.
- I absolutely love the rap genre, always have. One of my favorite rappers is Lil Wayne.
- I’m totally that person that doesn’t unpack for like weeks. And ‘weeks’ is putting it nicely.
- Bonus fact: I like to meditate. My favorite form is walking meditation, but I’ve been liking shower meditation recently as well.
- Natalie Vinh
- Grace Hickson
- Kali Borovic
- Elsie L.M.C.
- Currently, Lately
- Out N’ About
- Allure Laura
- Ally L. Mare
- Trending with Trina
- Starring Pamela
- Me, Myself & the Camera
Click the links & check these beauties out! I like ’em, so you might too.