I was recently nominated by two of my lovely fellow bloggers to do the cramm award! Bea has a lifestyle blog full of her own gorgeous pictures and she’s so active and friendly. Elena talks beauty, recipes and a wide variety of thoughts. I like this tag, enjoy.
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award was created by Liv at theCramm.
3 things that motivate me to blog:
- Honestly I just really enjoy words, I always have.
- Reading other blogs and interacting with other bloggers.
- Getting my creativity out. It’s nice to switch it up and write about different things.
3 people who inspire me to blog:
- I started reading Barstool Sports when I was a freshman in college and still read it today. So I guess Dave Portnoy, AKA El Pres, inspires me to blog. Viva.
- Everyone that takes the time to read my blog, like, or comment. Thanks guys!
1 thing to improve the world:
Gotta get rid of daylight saving time here, right? I mean, that doesn’t necessarily still have to be a thing. My brain goes to mush every time we turn the clocks forwards or backwards. I don’t like it and it needs to go away.
- If you could have any superpower in the world, how would you use it to positively influence the world?
- I would choose telepathy to read the minds of bad people and stop them before they could go through with their evil plans.
(out n about)
- If you could go into books, which book would you visit?
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. How sick would it be to have tea with the mad hatter? Or play hide and seek with the cheshire cat? I’d definitely fall down that rabbit hole.
In your personal opinion, are dad bods still in?
Check out these blogs and spread some love!
• JAMIE •