It’s about that time again for me to review my trash! I like empties posts because you know someone has an opinion on a product after using it all up. And I always like knowing if the product was re-purchased or not. So, here are my trash thoughts.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – blush
- I absolutely LOVE Batiste dry shampoo, I’ve bought it too many times to count. What I didn’t love so much was this particular scent, so I’ll stay away from the blush scent from now on.
- Lush Grease Lightning
- I use this on any spots I get and I’ve found that it really helps them disappear more quickly. My skin responds really well to tea tree oil and that’s why I love this spot treatment, been using it for years.
- Benefit They’re Real! mascara
- I’ve repurchased this so many times, love it. It adds a bit of length and volume without being clumpy. Also, I really like the wand. I’m a messy mascara applier, but the rubber bristles and shape of this wand really help!
- Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins moisturizer
- This moisturizer was really great in the colder months when my skin was a bit more dry. And it smells amazing, like oranges. I would definitely repurchase, but I actually picked up the Origins GinZing moisturizer and I like that so far as well, bit lighter for the warmer months.
- bareMinerals matte foundation
- I’ve been using bareMinerals foundation for years now. I switched to the matte version because the original has an ingredient that was bothering my (very) sensitive skin. I like it because it’s medium coverage, but buildable.
- BECCA highlighter – Champagne Pop
- This gives an amazing, honey-hued highlight, but unfortunately I dropped mine and it smashed. So, this isn’t technically an empty, but kinda. I’ve been obsessed with theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlight for a few months now, so I won’t rush out to repurchase the BECCA one.
- TRESemmé heat tamer leave-in spray
- No hate to this brand… but I really don’t recommend this heat protectant. The spray nozzle broke the first moment I tried to use it, annoying. And then I continued to use it with the broken nozzle and I just still didn’t love it, so I’m calling it trash even though it’s not completely gone.
- Murad Transforming Powder
- I was almost out of this and couldn’t find it at Sephora, so I actually ordered it online. It’s a cleanser and exfoliator, but since it’s a powder, it exfoliates more gently than a scrub, which is great for sensitive skin.
- Lush Tea Tree Water Toner
- See what I mean about tea tree oil? I’ve been using this one for years as well. If your skin responds well to tea tree, you might want to give this a try! Lush products are handmade with fresh ingredients and they don’t test on animals, which I really appreciate.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?