Okay, so I’m a bit behind, but I’m catching up! I was nominated for the versatile blogger award by quite a few lovely blog-people. Laura is a MUA with a lifestyle blog, Lee talks life and crafts, Ally has so many fun poems to share, Kali blogs about life, beauty, and thrifting, Muna focuses on traveling and recipes, plus more, and Shruti talks about a variety of things as well. Seven facts times six nominations equals 42 facts about me & that’s not happening, so here are like fifteen.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
15 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- My college mascot was an owl.
- I’ve worn glasses/contacts since 6th grade.
- I think it’s arguable that men’s flannels look better on women.
- I genuinely love words.
- I prefer tea over coffee.
- I did first grade twice.
- My nails are almost always painted & typically a bit chipped.
- I really enjoy Boston sports.
- Favorite meal is breakfast.
- I’ve seen Dickie Roberts too many times.
- I haven’t had all my natural hair color since seventh grade or so.
- I cut my Gatorade with water.
- I’d move to Mars if people were going.
- I’ve been concussed for almost a month.
- My brother showed me all the Star Wars movies when I was younger.
- Present and Presentable
- Thistles and Kiwis
- Starring Pamela
- Natalie Vinh
- Bring Your Own Kombucha
- Courtney Livingston
- Wander Summer
- And anyone reading this that wants to share facts about themselves and tag me so I can read them!
Go check these humans out! I like their blogs, so you might too.