When there’s free shipping & a limited edition eyeshadow, how could I not do a ColourPop haul? I have some of their lip products, but I’ve been wanting to try some other stuff. SO I picked out some lippies & some blush, figured I’d do a review.
- SUPER SHOCK SHADOW – Birthday Cake
- ColourPop celebrated their three year anniversary with this ultra-glitter eyeshadow. It’s a beautiful bronze shade, really smooth and easy to apply. I’m not huge on glittery products, but I have been able to incorporate it into some looks!
- ULTRA METALLIC LIP – Man Eater
- I don’t have any metallic lip products, so I wanted to give this a go. It’s a cool look and definitely wearable. I chose this lovely rose-gold shade and it’s super pigmented, you really only need one swipe. I haven’t found it to be drying, but I do typically apply lip balm before putting a liquid lip on.
- BLOTTED LIP – On A Stick
- This is one of my faves from this haul. It’s supposed to look like you ate a popsicle that stained your lips & it succeeds. It’s extremely comfortable to wear, feels like you have nothing on your lips. It won’t do the trick if you want a statement lip, but I would recommend this for a more downplayed look!
- LIPPIE STIX – Baewatch
- I have this in the shade Cookie as well & I absolutely love it! So naturally I had to try out another color and I picked this matte dusty rose shade. These are so comfortable, non-drying, and they wear really well. Great product.
- SUPER SHOCK CHEEK – Holiday
- I’m a total sucker for peachy-pink blush so when I saw this one I had to try it. It’s a powder, but it’s so creamy and buildable, you can go for a slight wash of color, or a full-on flush. Also, the formula makes it look a bit more natural, not like it’s just sitting on top of your makeup.
BONUS: Last year I tried some of their liquid lipsticks and posted a review if you’d like to know more of my ColourPop thoughts! Also important to me is that ColourPop is cruelty-free & it’s super affordable.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- GOING CRUELTY-FREE: BRONZER
- EATING VEGAN FOR A DAY
- A TWO-PART TRAVEL VLOG: SAN DIEGO, CA
- UNPOPULAR OPINIONS (9)
COMMENT BELOW & let me know your favorite product from ColourPop!