A few lovely blog-people have nominated me for the real neat blog award & today we’re doing the damn thing. Elsie blogs poems, hauls, recipes & more, check out Ann-Kathrin for DIYs and recipes, Amelia talks about what the city of Hull has to offer, Angela blogs travel and lifestyle, and Jen does recipes, beauty, travel & more. Check ’em out! Now to answer 35 questions.
- Thank & link the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award
- Ask 7 questions for your nominees
- What do you feel has been the most special moment of your life?
- Being born.
- What is your favorite song?
- Right now I would say Longshot by Passafire.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you take with you to pass the time?
- A notebook, a pen & a tennis ball.
- If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
- Less bad people in the world.
- Have you learned anything about yourself so far through blogging? If so, what?
- I don’t think I’ve learned anything specifically from blogging.
- Do you have a favorite hobbie that you’re passionate about and why?
- Writing, I’ve just always loved it.
- What was the last thing you smiled about?
- I was just snapchatting, probably that.
- Favorite childhood movie?
- I’m gonna go with Dickie Roberts.
- What blog post are you most excited to upload soon?
- You gotta wait & see!
- Favorite blog post from one of your wordpress bloggers?
- Way too hard to pick just one, love reading all da blogs.
- First thing you ever baked?
- Most likely Christmas cookies with my mum!
- Favorite Marvel film?
- I’m gonna go with Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Series you are currently obsessed with?
- I just finished Bloodline and can’t wait to re-watch.
- How often did you read/watch the Harry Potter series?
- I’ve seen the movies maybe once each, the books I’ve read a few times.
(amelia in hull)
- Hair up or down?
- Down, without a doubt.
- What is the best way to cheer you up when you’re sad?
- Distractions, like beers & friends.
- Heels or trainers?
- I like a good mix of both.
- Do you wear makeup? What’s your favorite brand?
- Sure do, I have a mix of brands in my makeup bag.
- What’s your favorite scent?
- I really like how it smells after it rains.
- Are you more likely to be on time or to be late?
- LOL late always.
- What’s your favorite thing about having a blog?
- Writing & interacting with people.
- What was the last funny video you saw?
- A Snapchat video from my friend Mia.
- Do you prefer to be more active, or more relaxed in your free time?
- I really gotta go both here, really depends on my mood.
- What were you really into when you were a kid?
- Being a kid.
- What’s your favorite season?
- Summer or Fall.
- How often do you curse/swear?
- All the
- All the
- Which TV show do you want your life to be like?
- The Office.
- What was the last book you read?
- I’m almost finished In Cold Blood by Truman Capote.
- Coffee or tea?
- Easy, definitely tea!
- Do you exercise every day?
- Nope, that’s a bit much.
- If you can give one piece of advise about blogging, what would it be?
- Blog about what you love.
- If you can choose a different job, what would it be?
- Blogging full-time.
- Which country do you dream to live in?
- I like my country.
- One thing you wish was different for you?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Beautiful weather & my beautiful friends.
- Style in the Afternoon
- Cassie Morgan
- Style As Needed
- Starring Pamela
- Are there are any trends you’re glad you didn’t join in on?
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
- Which TV show could you watch over & over?
- Do you have a dream car?
- Do you think it’s possible that aliens live among us?
- If you could, which exotic animal would you have as a pet?
- Tell us a joke!
• JAMIE •