Today I’m sharing a makeup look feat. this coral lipstick. And better yet, it’s a collab with Georgi from Pinched Cheeks & Prosecco who shared how to pull off a daytime red lip. She talks beauty, makeup, and skincare, so if you’re into that check out her blog & show her red lip look some love as well!
- NYX conceal. correct. contour – light (bottom 2 shades under eyes)
- bareMinerals matte foundation – golden fair
- Make Up For Ever – ultra HD microfinishing pressed powder
- NARS laguna – bronzer
- Colourpop super shock cheek – holiday
- theBalm mary-lou manizer – highlight
- Benefit ka-brow – shade 2
- Urban Decay original eyeshadow primer potion
- Urban Decay naked basics – w.o.s. (eyelid) & faint (under eye & outer crease) & crave (outer crease)
- Makeup Geek – peach smoothie (transition) & crème brûlée (crease)
- theBalm mary-lou manizer – middle of eye & brow bone
- Benefit they’re real! & Benefit roller lash mascaras
- Kat Von D tattoo liner – trooper
- NYX soft matte lip cream – buenos aires
- I love this lip! It goes on so smooth & smells a bit like sugar cookies. I wrote a review of the NYX soft matte lip creams if you wanna hear more thoughts!
& don’t forget to check out Georgi’s blog for her red lip look.