I was recently tagged by Angela who talks travel & lifestyle to do the self-esteem tag created by Jordyn. So, I’m gonna answer da questions & then tag my fellow blog-people so they have to think about why they love themselves. Cuz it’s important to love yourself. Here we go!
- Thank the person who nominated you & link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate & tag as many people as you’d like
- What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself?
- I like my eyes cuz they’re green, but they can look blue or grey depending on what I’m wearing.
- What values are most important to you?
- Honesty, humor & open-mindedness.
- What is one personality trait you like most about yourself?
- My sense of humor.
- What is your definition of beautiful?
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh?
- We had some friends over last night, we made homemade pizza, drank beer, watched the NBA draft & laughed.
- When do you feel most attractive?
- When I’m feeling confident.
- What are you passionate about?
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life?
- All of my friends are super supportive, I’m pretty lucky.
- What are you most proud of about yourself?
- I’m proud that I started this blog almost 2 years ago and have been posting at least once a week (this month 3 times a week!) for the whole time.
- Do you feel good about yourself today?
- Yeah, I like my outfit & that always makes me feel good.
- Abbey co.
- Pinched cheeks & prosecco
- Cassie Morgan
- Starring Pamela
- Natalie Vinh
- Elsie L.M.C.
- & anyone who wants to do this tag!
Go check these humans out, spread some love & good vibes.