We recently hit 1K people here on Don’t Give a Jam & I asked you guys to leave some questions in the comments of my 1,000 followers post. Well, you guys smashed that comment button, I’ve definitely been feeling the love! So, here I am to supply some A’s for your Q’s.
style in the afternoon asked:
- What is one of your long term goals?
- I’d like to do more traveling!
chasing kites in neverland asked:
- What is your favorite karaoke song?
- I usually just sing whatever people sign me up for, but the cheesier the better.
- What does your perfect future look like?
- Happy, healthy & balanced.
- What motivates you to blog and how do you get inspiration?
- I blog because I love it & I pull inspiration from literally everywhere.
wander summer asked:
- What are your fave fashion trends and who influences your taste in fashion?
- I’m really liking the high waisted jeans trend! I kind of just take bits and pieces of what I see and make it my own. My fashion sense is a bit odd & I like it that way.
out n’ about asked:
- What are your favorite posts to write? And which to read?
- I really love writing monthly favorites blogs cuz it’s a nice way to reflect on the month. And I like to read a good outfit post or a product review.
vintage tea rose asked:
- What got you into blogging?
- I’ve always loved to write and I wanted a creative space to write about anything and everything.
- What are your aspirations for the future?
- I’d like to get better at meditating.
method to my melody asked:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Kinda douchey, but I kinda inspired myself. I wanted to do it, so I did.
- How long have you been blogging?
- I used to blog on my Xanga (anybody?) years & years ago and Don’t Give a Jam is turning 2 in a few months.
amelia in hull asked:
- Who was your first celeb crush?
- I’ve never really been a big celeb ‘crush’ person, I even called my mum & she couldn’t think of one either.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve ever written?
- I don’t know if I have an absolute fave, but I really liked my oversized denim jacket OOTD cuz I love the story behind it.
- How did you come up with your amazing blog name?
- omg you’re the nicest. I actually spent a LONG time brainstorming and bouncing ideas off my fam & bf. This is the one that I couldn’t get outta my head!
- Do you have any future plans for your blog?
- You’ll see.
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Tough one, but I’m gonna go with It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- What are your long term goals for your blog?
- For it to still exist on the internet.
the fallible queen asked:
- What is one place you’ve always wanted to visit?
- I’ve always wanted to go lay on an island & sip tropical drinks.
- Which bloggers inspire you the most?
- I don’t really have a specific blogger who inspires me, I would say the overall blogging community inspires me more than anyone in particular.
- Can we be internet friends?
- Lol, yes! Let’s be insta friends.
jan hern asked:
- If you could spontaneously do anything in the world this summer, what would you do?
- I don’t want to plan it cuz then it wouldn’t be spontaneous.
starring pamela asked:
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t gotten the chance to do yet?
- Skydiving! Wanna come with me?
- Which of The Office staff would you most like to work with?
- Dwight for sure. Gotta get some laughs in to make the day go by faster.
write ally! write! asked:
- How do you stop yourself when you feel like punching people in the face?
- lol my tiny arms stop me. But honestly, I take a step away and take a few deep breaths, then maybe I don’t wanna punch their face as much.
in the life of lauren asked:
- What made you get into blogging and how did you grow your blog?
- I got into blogging to have a space to write creatively. I just write about things I love and I think people see that through my writing. People respond to genuine people.
- What was your favorite childhood movie you couldn’t stop watching?
- My friend and I were pretty obsessed with Dickie Roberts.
siyana online asked:
- Do you have any plans for next week? Are you planning ahead or like to seize every moment?
- I don’t have plans for next week! I’m not a huge planner, but I do have a cookout next weekend.
it’s simply me, jasmine asked:
- What’s your favorite quote/saying?
- I’m gonna go with ‘Rule your mind or it will rule you.’ -Buddha
the black theory asked:
- What’s your all-time favorite song?
- omg, rough question. Anything by Lil Wayne.
- If you had to choose one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- High waisted jeans and a bodysuit with a cardigan. Layers so I could mix it up!
- What meme describes your mood right now?
- salt bae.
- Can you touch your toes?
- Yeah, can you?
& my friend Mia asked:
- What do you wear to bed? 😉
- A big t-shirt & I don’t get how you pants-wearers wear pants to bed.
Big shoutout to all of you guys who read & like & comment. Couldn’t have made it to 1K without you & I’m so excited to see what’s next on Don’t Give a Jam!