I was nominated by Jennifer AKA The Blonde Healer for the gratitude award, which she also created! I think it’s important to stay positive when things in the world may seem negative, so I was happy to see that she chose to do a gratitude award. She blogs about food, nutrition, wellness & so much more, go check her out. Now onto the lovely award she created.
- Please list 5 (or more) things you’re grateful for!
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Tag other bloggers to participate
5 THINGS I’M GRATEFUL FOR:
- The iced tea I had this morning.
- My concussion feeling better nowadays.
- That french fries & breakfast foods exist.
- The Rebelution concert I went to with friends.
- My friends & family supporting me & stuff.
- bonus: I’m grateful that we can be insta friends 😉 @dontgiveajam
- Courtney’s Corner
- Living Out Loud
- Vintage Tea Rose
- Natalie Vinh
- Cassie Morgan
- Simple Serenity
- Life of Angela
Go check these humans out, I like their blogs & you might too!