Last month I posted my morning skincare routine & I think it’s about time I share my nighttime skincare routine as well. Two of these products are the same, call me crazy, but if it works I’m putting it on my face morning AND night. My skin is super sensitive, so I try to stick to more natural products. Here’s what I put on my face at night!
My nighttime skincare routine, in the order I use stuff:
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- I’ve been using this for a couple weeks now & it’s pretty great. It takes my eye makeup off quickly and easily without making my eyes sting at all. I just pour a little bit on a cotton pad, swipe it over my eyes a few times & I’m ready for my next step. I have the sample size, but I would definitely purchase the full size now that I’ve tried it.
- Burt’s Bees Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- I absolutely love this cleanser. It’s refreshing and light, but mostly I like that it’s super foamy, makes washing my face a bit more fun! Burt’s Bees uses 99% natural ingredients and doesn’t test on animals, which I’m totally on board with. This is great for anyone with sensitive skin looking for a natural face wash.
- Lush Tea Tree Toner Water
- I’ve been using this morning and night for a few years now. My skin reacts really well to tea tree oil, so I like to add it into my skincare routine. The spray bottle is easy to use and gives an even application. I haven’t tried it, but I’ve heard it feels even more refreshing if you stick it in the fridge! 10/10 would recommend if you’re looking for a new toner.
- Lush Grease Lightning
- This stuff smells amazing, but that may just be my love for tea tree oil. I put this on any blemishes I may have and they look SO much better in the morning. I like that Lush products are handmade with fresh ingredients and aren’t tested on animals, it’s a pretty big plus to shopping there.
- Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer
- I had another Origins moisturizer before and wanted to give this one a go. It’s moisturizing without being heavy and has a light & lovely orange scent. I use an essential oil to moisturize in the morning, but like something a bit more hydrating at night. This one does the trick!
And this is the stuff I use once a week after I wash my face & before the toner, etc.
- Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Mask
- This is one of my favorite face masks and I try to use it at least once a week. It has charcoal to detoxify skin and minimize pores, while also keeping skin hydrated. After using this, I wake up with a fresh face and minimized pores, not to mention my skin feels so soft.
- Murad Transforming Powder
- I know it’s important to exfoliate, but those scrubs with huge beads in them really bother my sensitive skin! So, I found this powder one that exfoliates a lot more gently and I love it. It lasts a long time since I only use it once a week and I wake up with cleaner, brighter skin the next morning.
What’s one skincare product you can’t stop raving about?