August is over, which means I have monthly favorites to share. It’s starting to get cooler outside, but there are definitely still some summer days left! It’s been a super busy month for me with parties & cookouts, a concert & no free weekends. But it was a good busy, ya know? Let’s get into what I was loving in August.
- Rebelution concert
- Honestly, one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. Rebelution is a reggae band my boyfriend showed me years back, their music is energizing and soothing, they were amazing live. My boyfriend surprised me with this t-shirt at the concert & I never wanna take it off. Good friends, good music, good vibes.
- Glossier boy brow – brown
- I got some stuff for a Glossier review so I could try out the brand & I’m so in love. I’ve been using boy brow everyday since it came in the mail. I fill in my brows just a little with Benefit ka-brow before swiping boy brow on top & I’ve really been loving the more natural look. Summer is the perfect time for a natural makeup look & this does just that.
- Sun Bum sunscreen
- This sunblock is SO good. It smells lovely, a bit like coconuts & it goes on smooth without being greasy at all. I really like that it’s moisturizing and blocks the sun without making you feel gross and sun-blocky. You know what I mean? I would definitely get this again next year, this one gets my stamp of approval for sure.
- Scentsational amber & vanilla candle
- Guys, I’ve been trying to switch to soy candles & I’ve been getting them all from Homegoods. This is like the 5th scentsational candle I’ve picked up, this brand has really nice scent combos. Amber & vanilla mixed together gives off a really nice, relaxing scent. Soy candles are non-toxic, burn slower, and are healthier for people & animals, not mad about any of that.
- Have You Met Jamie?
- I’m always so flattered to be featured in someone else’s blog, so I had to put this post from Angela in my faves! This is a series where she introduces bloggers she’s been loving, such a great way to discover new blogs. Plus, I love a good How I Met Your Mother joke. Haaaaaaaaave you met Ted?
- Don’t Give a Jam got a website makeover!
- I have a fresh new look and header for the blog and I’m so happy with how it came out. My header was designed by my friend Jackie, check out her website to see the other cool stuff she’s been making! And I’ve been overwhelmed with you guys reaching out on insta & on the blog to tell me how much you love the new look, so thank you so much! I’m glad you’re all here reading my words.
In da comments, tell me one positive thing that happened to you this month!