I was nominated for the dawn dagger challenge from a few of my lovely fellow bloggers. Kali blogs about beauty and thrifting, Ann-Kathrin talks DIYs, recipes and other creative stuff, and Sophie has a lifestyle blog about veganism, mental health, and more. I’ve never done this tag before, time to answer like 30 questions!
- Answer the 10 questions given
- Nominate 1-10 new people
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer
(tales from the thrift shop)
- If you could be any TV character, who would it be?
- I think I would be Lily from How I Met Your Mother cuz Marshall is amazing & her friends are pretty sweet.
- What color clothing are you drawn to the most?
- Lol, black. Definitely black.
- What’s the craziest outfit you’ve ever worn?
- Too many to pick one. I put together some pretty weird outfits.
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- Breakfast for sure.
- Coffee or tea?
- Tea! I really like green tea.
- Have you ever dyed your hair before?
- Yeah, I haven’t had my full natural color since 7th grade.
- What’s your go-to accessory?
- Other than my rings, necklace & bracelet I wear daily, I’d say a bold lip.
- Favorite flower?
- Uhm, idk, lilacs maybe?
- What’s your favorite memory?
- I don’t remember.
- Lipstick or gloss?
- Lipstick, but gloss seems to be having a moment right now.
- What is your favorite lipstick color?
- I like those mauvey-rose your-lips-but-better colors, but you can’t go wrong with a classic red lip.
- What was the last clothing item you purchased?
- A crop top.
- How many nail polishes do you own?
- I don’t wanna count, but probably around 20.
- Have you ever done something crazy with your hair?
- Not really crazy, but I’ve had some rare haircuts.
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
- Right now I’m really loving glossier.
- What blog post are you most excited to upload soon?
- I really wanna do another my weekend in snaps post soon, just gotta pick a weekend!
- What was your favorite TV series as a child?
- omg, such a good question. I’m gonna go with Hey Arnold, but there’s so many good ones to choose from.
- What was the first band you became obsessed with and do you still like them?
- Uhm, let’s go with The Academy Is… and lol I don’t listen to them anymore.
- What is your favorite outfit you’ve ever worn?
- I really liked my outfit in my oversized denim jacket post, but it’s way too hard to pick a favorite ever! I like a t-shirt and jeans.
- What is your go-to hairstyle?
- Straight or loose curls & down.
- What’s your favorite meal? Why?
- Stir-fry, I like that you can throw pretty much anything in there.
- What’s the last picture you took with your phone and why did you take it?
- It’s a snapchat of me last night in my Goodell clown t-shirt and I took it cuz I was watching the game. Football is back baby!
- You’re ordering pizza, what toppings do you get on it?
- I really like pineapple and bacon pizza! Yeah, pineapple does belong on pizza.
- If you could spend the day with anyone, famous or not, who would it be?
- I think it would be cool to chill with Miley for the day.
- Are you superstitious? Why?
- I’m a little-stitious & idk, karma & stuff.
- What’s the last gig you’ve gone to?
- I went to a Rebelution concert & it was amazing.
- If you could do anything and money wasn’t important, what would you do?
- Travel everywhere.
- Are you religious?
- Nope, not really.
- What is something that makes you happy?
- Waking up to the smell of bacon.
- What do you aspire to be when you’re older?
- The Fallible Queen
- Tigritsa Beauty
- Starring Pamela
- Vintage Tea Rose
- The Blonde Healer
- Busy Bee
- Just Hannah Here
- Simple Serenity
- What is your favorite sandwich?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Would you live on Mars if you could bring your best friend?
- French fries or tater tots?
- What is your ideal date night activity?
- Bright colors or neutrals?
- What is your favorite animal at the zoo?
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
- Which TV show could you binge over and over again?
- Texting or talking on the phone?
Go check these humans out & leave some love. I like their blogs & you might too!