It’s (almost) officially fall & people are starting to feel those cozy vibes. Personally, I light candles year-round (candle obsessed), but there’s something nice about lighting one when there’s a bit of a chill in the air. I’ve slowly been making the switch over to soy candles cuz they’re non-toxic, burn slower & are healthier for both people & animals. Homegoods is wonderful for inexpensive candle options & I wanna share the ones I’ve been loving!
- Scentsational tobacco & vanilla candle
- I actually bought three of these & gave one to a friend cuz I’m really into how this one smells. It’s a bit masculine, but I think the vanilla adds a really nice, light scent. The smell reminds me of my grampa cuz he used to smoke pipes & I just love a scent that conjures up a good memory.
- Scentsational amber & vanilla candle
- I’ve really been liking this brand. Their scent combinations are a bit different & unexpected, which I like. I light this one when I’m doing something relaxing, or trying to wind down for the night. The combo of amber and vanilla is really soothing. Another lovely, light, cozy scent.
- DW Home suede & clove candle
- I’m pretty sure this brand uses a mixture of wax in their hand-poured candles, but soy is one of the waxes used. Like I said, trying to make the switch. This has been one of my faves lately. I definitely like a light, yet slightly masculine scented candle & this one is just that. Also, it has a wooden wick, so it crackles while you burn it & I just love that.
Bonus look into my weekend: I tried laser tag for the first time with a bunch of my friends (shoutout to HIMYM fans, Barney would be proud). I suggest doing it drunk & definitely fall down & get a savage rug burn on your knee. lol, but honestly, I do recommend giving it a go if you get a chance.
In da comments, tell me something positive about your weekend, or tell me your very favorite candle to fuel my obsession!