Samples are great cuz you get to try out a bunch of different products, plus it’s a pretty good way to know what you h8 & what you love. Beautyholics101 posted 5 samples I will buy a full size of & I just loved the idea so much! I posted a comment & Hailey told me ‘feel free to do this post as well’ so I’m doing it. Here’s some samples I’d buy in full size.
- Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder – Benefit
- This is a gorgeous soft pink color & I absolutely love it. It can be used all over the face as a finishing powder, or as a blusher, which is what I use it for. It gives a really nice just-slightly-flushed look & it has a lovely sweet-makeup scent that I can’t quite put my finger on, but I like it.
- Tarteist Lip Paint – Tarte
- I got this in the shade birthday suit, I think it was one of Sephora’s b-day freebie things. It’s a nice mauvey-nude & it’s a creamy matte liquid lip. It’s not the most long-lasting, but it’s not drying & it wears off evenly, which I like. This is one I might treat myself to, but there are definitely less pricey options.
- Roller Lash Curling Mascara – Benefit
- I actually already bought the full size of this just a week or so ago & I’m not mad about it. The application is a little messy, but if you’re a bit more careful it’s not an issue. I don’t do the whole fake lashes thing, so I like that it adds just a bit of curl with the curved wand!
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Urban Decay
- I had the full size of this before I got the sample, but same idea. It’s nice not to worry about my eyeshadow creasing or smudging, but I prefer the old packaging. They added a doe foot applicator rather than just squeezing the primer out of the tube, but I still recommend it cuz it works to keep my eyeshadow in place.
- Micellar Cleansing Water – Garnier
- I got the sample of this cuz I was nervous that all of the hype was just simply hype. I ended up really liking it and made sure to buy the full size before running out of the sample. I use it with a cotton pad to take my eye makeup off. It’s gentle enough not to bother my eyes while taking my makeup off quickly & efficiently. 10/10 would recommend.
In da comments, tell me about a sample you’d buy a full size of, or something positive about your weekend!