It’s officially not October anymore, so it’s time to share what I’ve been loving this month! The cozy sweaters & beanies are out in full force & I’m excited to see what a fresh new month brings. So, here’s what I couldn’t possibly live without the past month, my October monthly favorites, let’s do dis.
- My boyfriend & I went to a costume party and dressed as Bugs Bunny & Lola from Space Jam, shoutout to the 90’s. I also had a bit of fun making costumes for my hamster, I thought of it one morning & couldn’t help myself, lol.
- Glossier balm dotcom – mint
- I keep this lip balm on my bedside table and use it almost every night before bed. I think it’s gonna be especially useful now that the weather is cooling down a bit. It’s thick & moisturizing, but not sticky & I definitely want more flavors to stash around. I talked about this & some other products in my glossier review if you wanna hear more of my thoughts!
- Rosemary & Mint candle – scentsational
- I’ve been trying to switch to soy candles & really loving this brand. I found this candle at Marshall’s & I couldn’t pass up the scent. The rosemary smells fresh & light while the mint is invigorating, really lovely combo. I’ve been loving burning this one.
- Mom jeans – Pull&Bear
- I got these on sale from ASOS & I’m so happy with them. They’re high-waisted and just a bit distressed. I had been looking for some ‘mom jeans’ in a light wash & stumbled on these. I hadn’t heard of the brand, but I’m really pleased I found these & the fit is perfect!
- Black mules – ASOS
- I really wanted a pair of mules & was waiting for some with a bit of personality. The mirror tip on these definitely adds a bit of character to an otherwise quite plain shoe. I’ve been loving these this autumn, just gotta make sure I get a few more wears in before it gets too cold for mules.
In da comments, tell me something pretty, something positive that happened to you in October!