It’s nearing the end of the month & that means I have some monthly favorites to share! Bit chillier out these days, so I have some cozy faves this month. This is the last post before blogmas & I wanna talk about the things I’ve been loving lately.
- THANKSGIVING & FRIENDSGIVING
- It’s a nice time of year to take a moment & think about what you’re grateful for! Plus, ya can’t really go wrong with good food & drinks with loved ones. Now onto Christmas.
- THIS BLANKET SCARF
- This was in one of my outfit of the day posts, I’ve been wearing it a lot this month! What’s not to love? It’s super warm, it’s from Target & my mum surprised me with it. That’s pretty much all I need in a blanket scarf, plus the color combo matches a lot. 🙌🏻
- GLOSSIER BALM DOTCOM – birthday
- I’ve talked about this lip balm before. I have it in mint, but I wanted another flavor so I could stash them around. When I re-purchased boy-brow (empties post spoiler!) I got another lip balm, this time in the flavor birthday. It smells like cake & has just a subtle shimmer, LOVE it.
- BALSALM FIR CANDLE – Celerie
- November is a bit early for candles that smell like Christmas trees, but I decorated a few weeks ago (lol) so I’ve been burning this lately! I like having tree scented candles to make the condo smell festive since our tree is fake.
- SLIPPERS – Mukluks
- I wear these around the house every day as soon as it gets chilly enough out for slippers. They’re so comfy & the back is red plaid, such a cute touch! I like slippers that are like booties & they’re fuzzy inside, so they’re wicked warm.
- Stranger Things – Netflix Original
- Pretty sure everyone binged this when it came out & if you haven’t, give it a watch! The visuals are epic & it’s such a cool story with some absolutely amazing acting. I wrote a review if you’d like to hear more of my thoughts! I tried to spoil as little as possible.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something pretty, something positive that happened to you this past month, a monthly favorite!