I like a good brand that donates, or helps the world in some way when you buy from them. If I can get a gift that someone is going to love while supporting a company that cares about the world, that’s what I’m gonna do. Gift ideas from companies that give back, blogmas day 9 stuff.
- Elephant Pants
- I have a pair just like this, I wore them in an OOTD post this past summer, except my friend Emma got them for me in Malaysia! With this brand, a portion of every sale goes to saving the elephants. They’ve donated to multiple elephant-saving organizations & they have so many styles of elephant pants, plus more stuff to choose from. 🐘
- Cause Box
- This would be perfect for someone who liked subscription boxes and socially conscious brands. Each season you get a new box filled with products that help create a better world. The boxes include beauty products, accessories, apparel, artwork, etc. & they work with brands that are cruelty-free. They even partner with brands & charities to help raise and donate funds!
- Warby Parker
- I’ve had these glasses for about a year now (pictured above) & I love them so much, definitely nice to switch up my look a bit! They do this thing called ‘buy a pair, give a pair’ where for each pair sold, they give a pair to someone who needs them. Pretty cool if you ask me. I wrote a review all about ordering them online, trying them on, etc. if you’re interested!
- Better World Books
- I was an English major in college & was certainly raised to love books. This company donates a book every time someone buys one from them. They also raise funds for literacy and libraries, reuse and recycle books & their employees are offered paid time to encourage them to volunteer. Books are important & reading is cool. ✌🏻
- Love Your Melon
- I think I talked about this in my first ‘gifts that give back‘ post, but I’m still loving this beanie (pictured above) & I’m still loving their message. Half of what they make is given to nonprofit partners as well as hosting beanie donation events throughout the year. A company dedicated to donating a beanie to every child battling cancer in America? Sounds good to me.
- Shop local!
- Idk about you, but I’d much rather buy my morning coffee at a small coffee shop where they know my name. There’s something nice about buying holiday gifts from a local shop, supporting local & creating a sense of community!
Let me know in the comments if there are any cool brands you love that give back!
MY SOCIALS: YOUTUBE • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM
25 thoughts on “5 Gifts That Give Back (Blogmas Day 9)”
Hi nice reading your postt