Sharing some festive lipstick today, one of which is a classic red lip. Cuz I’m not sure it would really be a holiday lip blog without a red lip. Three different colors, various finishes, something for every makeup look. Three festive lips coming your way for blogmas day 21. Only 4 more days, who’s getting excited for Christmas!?
- Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip – Man Eater
- I don’t have any other lips in this metallic finish, so when I saw this I knew I had to get it. It’s a rose gold color and it has such a pretty, shimmery finish to it. This is long-lasting, not my most wearable lip, but definitely a fun option to have.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Morocco
- This is one of my favorite red lips, I love the bright red shade. It’s really creamy and smells a bit like vanilla when you’re applying it. It’s fairly long-lasting and wears well, but I do re-apply once or twice if I’m wearing it the whole day. I guess I should also mention that it’s not very kiss-proof.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain – Rendezvous
- This one is a bit more sheer, kinda more like a wash of color. I really like this orange shade and it fades nice & evenly throughout the day. It’s not a dramatic look, but I love the hint of color and moisture this adds! I apply it throughout the day as needed.
In da comments, share your favorite lip to wear during the holidays!