Don’t worry, it’s not like a million favorites, I only chose 10. I looked back through my monthly favorites for this year & wanted to share some of the things I’m still really loving. Not everything of course, just the absolute BEST OF 2017.
- GLOSSIER BOY BROW – brown
- Ugh, this stuff is so good. I fill in my brows with Benefit ka-brow first & then add this on top to darken my brows a bit & keep them in place. I haven’t stopped using it since I got it in July.
- LAURA MERCIER TINTED MOISTURIZER – porcelain
- I started using this in the summer because I wanted a tinted moisturizer with SPF for our family vacation at the beach. After vacation I kept using it cuz it’s damn good. It evens out my skin tone & I love how natural it looks!
- TOBACCO & VANILLA CANDLE – Scentsational
- This has quickly become one of my favorite candles this year. The tobacco mixed with vanilla is so lovely and a pleasant change from some of the more sweet-smelling candles. Plus, it reminds me of my grampa who used to smoke a pipe, so I like the memory it brings.
- GLASSES – Warby Parker
- I got these around this time last year & I’m still loving them! When you buy a pair of glasses from Warby Parker they give a pair of glasses to someone in need. Plus with their home try-on option you can have 5 pairs shipped to you so you can choose which you like best. I wrote a review if you wanna learn more, they make it quick & easy.
- MOROCCANOIL TREATMENT – light
- My friend Mia told me about this around April and I’ve been using it ever since. I work it through the middle & ends of my hair when it’s wet and it helps to protect it from heat while I style it. I color my hair, so it also helps keep it healthy & soft.
- MOVIE THEATER BUTTER POPCORN – Smartfood
- So I’m kinda cheating with this one since I haven’t had it in a favorites yet, but this stuff was just too good not to include. Regular Smartfood popcorn is good, but with the new flavors that came out, I’ve been snacking on this movie theater butter version all. the. time.
- STRANGER THINGS – Netflix Original
- This was definitely one of my favorite Netflix Originals this year, the second season was different than the first, but still really good. If you haven’t checked this one out yet, you should probably give it a watch. I did a review if you wanna know a bit more!
- IF WE WERE HAVING COFFEE…
- VIDEO POSTS
- This year for blogmas 2017 I posted a video once a week along with my written posts. I had so much fun trying something new & I’m pretty tempted to keep posting videos to be honest!
- Boyfriend Does My Voiceover – Everyday Makeup Look
- Friend VS Boyfriend – Holiday Edition
- Snowy Shopping Day – Vlogmas
- We’ve hit 2,000 FOLLOWERS on the blog! Thanks so much for giving a damn about don’t give a jam. I truly appreciate every like, comment & positive word I get.
Honorable mention: We got another hamster named Kyrie & he’s the sweetest ever. He even let me dress him in halloween costumes & an ugly holiday sweater.
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something pretty that happened this year, a 2017 favorite!
MY SOCIALS: YOUTUBE • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM
63 thoughts on “BEST OF 2017”
I love those glasses girl! They look so good on you. Also I still haven’t watched Stranger Things and I feel like I am missing out so much since literally everyone loves it. xx
thank you so much! 🤓 I love them too 🙌🏻 hahaha might be time to give it a try!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations on 2000 followers. Love your blog. Just to let you know, I’ve nominated you for an award. Details are on my blog if you are interested 🙂
thanks so much! I can’t wait to answer your questions.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Jamie, I love your blog and blogposts! I read them all the time! Especially the coffee-blogposts, it’s a great way to read what’s going on in your life! And reaching 2k followers, what a goal! I hope your blog will grow even more in 2018, you totally deserve it! xo
thank you so much, means a lot to know you enjoy my posts 😊 cheers to 2018, can’t wait to watch your blog grow as well! happy new year!