I’ve always thought it was interesting how many different opinions there are out there. You can have one, I can have one, we can have one, there’s plenty to go around. Sharing some of my unpopular opinions, lol don’t yell at me in da comments.
- Stop remaking good movies.
- Classic movies that are already good shouldn’t be remade and (potentially, although usually) ruined. Just watch the old movie, you don’t have to ruin Poltergeist by making a new one that doesn’t come anywhere close to the original 1982 version. And some people end up ONLY watching the new & not as good one, ugh.
- The oat cereal in Lucky Charms is better than the marshmallows.
- I used to eat most of the marshmallow ones first to get them out of the way so I could enjoy the oat cereal. I genuinely think they’re a bit too sweet.
- I’d rather drink room temperature water than cold water.
- I just think it’s better. Tastes better, is better, no condensation. I don’t mean like warm water, just room temperature, ya know? It’s better.
- I don’t think tide pods are food.
- Lol but actually guys, stop eating poison.
- I actually liked the ending of How I Met Your Mother.
- Listen, I get it. It’s not the perfect ending, but it was a good ending. If you actually think about the story, it was always about her, right from the beginning. There are parts about the ending I don’t like, but as far as the mom goes, I liked it.
- You should be able to use your zodiac sign as an excuse.
- I mean, I just. Sometimes it’s cuz I’m an Aries. It’s not so much an excuse as a reason, but I definitely aries things up sometimes.
Other unpopular opinions:
In da comments, let me know which unpopular opinion you agree with most, or share one of your unpopular opinions!
• JAMIE •