OMG is January OVER yet? I know everyone is talking about how long this month feels, but it honestly feels like it’s been years since my last favorites post. In reality, it was just last month. I hope everyone had a lovely January, here’s some stuff I’ve been loving!
- Essential oil – thieves immune support
- My mum made me this essential oil & I’ve been wearing it every day. It smells absolutely lovely, kinda like spicy vanilla & it’s supposed to help you stay healthy, so that’s a plus.
- Essie nail polish – penny talk
- I picked this up before Christmas & I haven’t put on a different color since. It’s a really beautiful metallic rose-gold shade & I just really love the way it looks. You know a nail color is good when people ask about it. 🙌🏻
- Slippers – mukluks
- This was a gift from Brett’s mum & step-dad for Christmas, they’re so cozy & warm. There’s a button detail on the side that’s really cute & I absolutely love the pattern. Been wearing these a lot this month to keep my feet warm!
- Asian Ginger candle – scentsational
- My friend Val got me this candle last month & it’s already like halfway gone. It’s a wonderful ginger-y candle with a light, unique scent. I love when a candle fills the room with a scent, but isn’t overpowering & this does just that.
- Lush body lotion – sleepy
- Brett’s sister Emma & her bf Corey got me this sleepy lotion from Lush & it smells, just, SO GOOD. It’s a lovely lavender scent that helps relax you and is definitely calming before bed, although I put it on all the time, lol. Hands down my favorite lotion from Lush, I recommend giving this one a try.
- I started a YouTube channel & got a new camera. I’d been using my iPhone, which was working just fine, but I wanted to create more stuff. I’ve been having fun figuring out the canon g7x mark II & trying something new! I vlogged the day I got it to compare it to my phone, pretty cool to see the differences between the two.
- My favorite posts this month:
In da comments, tell me the best thing about your month. Also, plz subscribe to me on youtube & if you have one, leave it below so I can find ya!
• JAMIE •