It’s my birthday! Anyone surprised I’m an aries? no? okay. I wrote one of these with 25 things as well. Got a lil tat & went out for dinner with my family on friday & celebrated at Fenway with my friends yesterday. They took me out to the ball game & the red sox had such an amazing comeback to win it! I always love reading these, so here’s 27 things I’ve learned in 27 years.
- If you love a show you should binge watch it.
- Sunshine makes people happy.
- You really learn who your friends are as you grow & change & learn.
- Lighting make all the difference.
- Boston sports love a good comeback, you can’t ever count our teams out.
- Aliens HAVE to exist. They just have to.
- I think it’s fair to question people who think we’re alone in this universe.
- Some people are too sensitive.
- Some people aren’t sensitive enough.
- If you forget a bottle opener at a tailgate, no worries, someone will have one.
- Mum knows everything.
- Being different is what makes everyone interesting, just be you. damn.
- Zodiac signs are really important.
- Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
- Life isn’t always fair. Let it make you stronger.
- Friends and How I Met Your Mother are pretty much the same show.
- Corn muffins are best buttered & grilled.
- I’m a bed hog & a sheet hog, plus sometimes I kick in my sleep.
- Be unapologetically yourself.
- But don’t use ‘being yourself’ as an excuse not to better yourself.
- Reach out to people if you need them!
- You gotta want it enough to make it work. Whatever IT is.
- If there was a zombie apocalypse I would have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. I’m only on like season 3 of The Walking Dead.
- You can totally fall in love with a hamster.
- Breakfast food is the best food.
- Learn to laugh at yourself.
- Love your loved ones as much as you can, as often as you can.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Cheers to whatever 27 brings, today calls for mimosas & brunch. In da comments, tell me the best thing you’ve ever learned!