Happy national donut day! 🍩 I really would like to know why some months feel REALLY long & some feel super short? ALSO do you guys get annoyed by repeated empties? I’ve been keeping a running list so I don’t repeat products, but lately I’ve been feeling like if something is still my favorite after months, shouldn’t I share it again? So, here’s the stuff I was loving more than other stuff this month.
- ASOS t-shirt
- I’ve been living in this super soft t-shirt from ASOS. I love the fit of it, it’s kinda short & boxy, but not too big! It was part of my spring ASOS haul I recently posted & I’ve been loving it. I love that ASOS has so many different brands, but honestly, I buy a lot from the ASOS brand as well.
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer – in shade light
- This has been in a favorites before, but I’m still absolutely loving it! I’m pretty damn pale lol, so I like a light bronzer that’s easy to blend. This is both! AND it smells amazing, like a tropical beach vacation. Plus physicians formula is cruelty-free, so that makes the butter bronzer even better!
- Brett got me these gorgeous orchids for our anniversary a few weeks back. We like having some flowers & plants hanging around, nice to add some green. They make me smile when I walk through the door & for that, I hadda add them to my monthly favorites.
- Tobacco & Vanilla Candle – scentsational
- I’ve definitely mentioned this on the blog before. I LOVE this scent, reminds me of my grampa cuz he used to smoke a pipe. I think the vanilla warms up the tobacco scent really nicely, definitely a lovely combo. I also like that it’s a natural soy candle, I buy these at Marshall’s, so great price as well!
- Ring Light – Neewer
- This was in my favorites last month & I just can’t help but share it again! It’s been wicked helpful cuz it creates more time in the day to make videos & take pictures. It extends the day so you don’t have to rely solely on daylight. I definitely recommend checking this ring light out!
- Gucci Guilty – perfume
- I mentioned in my 30 Before 30 post that I wanted to have a signature scent & gucci guilty is probably the closest I’ve been to that. I’ve been using this one for years on & off. The notes are geranium, pink pepper, lilac, peach, amber & patchouli. I don’t love overly floral scents, I typically go for a masculine-feminine balance & this delivers.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
In da comments, tell me something pretty about your month of May!
• JAMIE •