OKAY SO maybe I’m wicked good at procrastinating cuz I don’t even remember the last time I was totally caught up on award posts, lol. I like doing these cuz it’s fun to answer all the questions & it’s a great way to shout out some blogs I’ve been loving! Today we’re doing the mystery blogger award thing.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Check out the origin of the mystery blogger award here on the creator’s blog!
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- One time I had a concussion for months after getting hit in the head with a baseball & passing out.
- I used to have a recurring nightmare when I was little where I was in a tower & men with dog heads were shooting arrows at me.
- If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life I’d choose black.
alwayscleia – Cleia has a beauty & lifestyle blog with a lot of makeup stuff, subscription boxes & travel posts!
- Do you prefer to use a laptop or desktop computer?
- I have a laptop cuz that’s what I used in college, but I guess I wouldn’t be opposed to getting a desktop at some point.
- Red or white wine?
- I prefer white wine.
- What inspires you to blog?
- I have a lotta thoughts, gotta write them down.
- What is your favorite social media to use?
- Do you like green eggs and ham?
- I do not like green eggs & ham. I do not like them, sam-i-am.
sophiasbeauty – Sophia talks lifestyle & beauty on her blog with hair, makeup & skincare tips!
- Three words to describe yourself?
- aries, aries, aries
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
- Probably the fam I lucked into, they’re good people.
- What is the nicest thing you have done for someone?
- IDK I guess just being there for my friends?
- Night out or night in?
- Totally depends on my mood, but lean towards a night in with friends.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- I’m looking forward to summer!
- Do you have a bucket list?
- Not really, but I did make a 30 before 30 list so that kinda counts, right?
jaimieweb – Jaimie blogs about life, traveling, food spots, and so much more!
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Probably our annual beach week vacations.
- Why did you start your blog, what inspired you?
- I wanted a place to write creatively about anything & everything.
- What mythical creature do you wish existed?
- Big foot.
- How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
- lol I wouldn’t.
- If you could switch careers, what would you choose?
- Ideally I’ll be an author one day.
- How is your day going?
- What are your top 3 favorite colors?
- If you could own an exotic animal, which would you choose?
- What’s your favorite meal of the day?
- Link to a recent blog post you love!
- Blushy Darling
- In Accordance
- Simple Serenity
- Midnight Wanderer
- Life of Angela
- Makeup By Erin
- Styled by McKenz
- Sophie Harris
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: