Sharing the FIVE products from Lush that I simply cannot live without. I’ve been loving this brand for years & thought it would be cool to share my fave stuff. Lush products are handmade, vegan, and not tested on animals. Fighting animal testing with fresh, natural products is something I can definitely get behind! So, here are my top 5 favorites from Lush, in the order I thought of them.
BEST LUSH PRODUCTS
- This is a tea tree & aloe gel that you can apply to problem areas. I ADORE tea tree, it works wonders on spots & smells great. I’ve been using grease lightning for years, 11/10 would recommend if you’re ever looking for a natural spot treatment.
TEA TREE WATER
- Another tea tree fave that I’ve been using for years. I spritz this refreshing tea tree toner water all over my face in the AM & at night after I’ve washed my face. I follow up with grease lightning & either oil or moisturizer. Some of the lush employees have said they throw this in the fridge & I can see that feeling AMAZING on a hot day.
DIRTY SPRINGWASH SHOWER GEL
- This dirty springwash shower gel has spearmint oil in it, so it’s minty, which basically means I’m going to like it. This ones especially nice in the morning, with the spearmint & menthol being such an invigorating scent combo. It’s refreshing, tingly & lathers really nicely.
- My friend Emma recommended this to me & OMG I’m glad I gave it a try. For my fellow bottle (or real) blondes out there in need of a purple shampoo, Daddy-O is the one I’ve been loving. The website calls it a ‘bright violet delight’ & it really helps keep your blonde bright rather than brassy. Plus the violet scent is lovely & brunettes can use it too!
- I have a few bath bombs stashed away for those really long days where all you need is a glass of wine & a nice bath. I haven’t used one I didn’t like so far & I like that a lot of them are seasonal cuz there’s always something new to try!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 4TH OF JULY COOKOUT FOR MY HAMSTER
- REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD (6, 7 & 8)
- OOTD: YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CAR PHONE
- Q&A: GHOSTS, EMBARRASSING MOMENTS & BEING YOURSELF
In da comments, let me know your favorite product from Lush!