AND it’s about that time where I share the things I’ve been loving way more than all the other things this month. While I’m holding onto the last of the summer weather, I’m also getting excited for autumn, we’re onto spooky season now. SO here’s my August monthly favorites, the best of the best from a very busy month full of change.
- SUMMER VACATION
- SUN BUM SUNSCREEN
- LOVE this stuff, it’s the only sunblock I used all summer. It has a nice coconut scent & it’s not greasy at all. ALSO it’s cruelty-free, so it definitely checks all the sunscreen boxes for me.
- THIS VINTAGE T-SHIRT
- I legit go ‘shopping’ in my parents’ closet lol. My mum found this Joe Cool shirt while going through some of my old clothes. It used to be my dad’s & I just think it has a really cool vibe. I love hand-me-downs & clothes that tell a story!
- SWIMMING – Mac Miller
- Been listening to Mac Miller’s new album a lot this month. Some of my favorite songs are self care, conversation pt. 1, and ladders. Laid-back beats & clever rhymes, this one provides some easy listening.
- SUMMER SELTZER WATER
- These seltzer juniors that Polar puts out in summery, mythical flavors like unicorn kisses & dragon whispers definitely make it onto my monthly favorites list. The flavors are fruity & summery and the packing is really cute. My only complaint is that they aren’t full size!
- WE MOVED!
- These summer months consisted of selling our place & finding a new one. We’ve been busy packing, re-packing & now unpacking. I’m going to be uploading some moving vlogs starting this week, so look out for those!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
COMMENT BELOW & tell me something pretty, something positive about your month, your monthly favorites!