HEY hi hello I was tagged by Ingrid to share my weekend in pictures. She blogs over on IngridMadisonAve about dating/relationships, beauty, travel & other lifestyle stuff. I enjoy reading her blog & you might too, SO definitely check that out! BUT FIRST I went to the Big E for the first time this weekend with my friends & boyfriend cuz it is FAIR SEASON, here’s my weekend in pictures.
The Big E is a giant state fair in West Springfield, MA. There’s SO much food & it was definitely BIG lol. I started off with one of my favorite fair foods, the classic corn dog. A phrase I heard quite a few times this weekend, “You can get anything at the Big E, as long as it’s on a stick.” So, gotta go with a stick food, a corn dog. AND we rode some rides; pictured is the matterhorn, one of my all-time favorites.
Lots of walking & eating, a few drinks & even some live music. The Big E was definitely a good time. There’s also something called the Avenue of States, where you can walk around to different buildings, each representing food, drinks, art, etc. from a different New England state. That was pretty neat. ALSO I filmed a weekend vlog, so if you wanna know exactly what we got up to at the Big E (& whether or not I can be hypnotized) that’ll be out on Thursday!
- Tell me about your day in pictures (preferably your own snaps) taken from the last 3 days.
- It should reflect who you are & what you do on a daily basis.
- Name the post ‘My Day in Pictures’ or any variation.
- Humor is welcome – no rush with the post & it’s not obligatory.
- Nominate 3-5 bloggers or as many as you’d like!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- MOVING VLOG PART ONE: SHOPPING, PACKING & PANCAKES
- MOVING VLOG PART TWO: MOVING DAY & EMPTY HOUSE TOUR
- PETER KAVINSKY VS. NOAH FLYNN: WHO’S THE BETTER FICTIONAL BOYFRIEND?
In da comments, tell me about your weekend OR your favorite fair food.