WE’RE onto spooky season! BEEN a busy few months, but good busy. With chillier weather comes beanies and oversized sweaters. Also boots, but to be quite honest, I wear those all year round lol. SO HERE are some things I’ve been loving way more than all the other things this month, my September MONTHLY FAVORITES.
- BEANIE SEASON
- Kinda sad about summer being over, but VERY excited about chilly nights, maple lattes, apple cider donuts & BEANIE SZN.
- THE BIG E
- SWIMMING – Mac Miller
- This album was a favorite last month as well, but it needs to be on my monthly favorites again. Forever sad about losing a legend whose music I’ve been loving & growing with for eight years.
- GLOSSIER BALM DOTCOM – mint skin & lip balm
- The lip balm I’ve been reaching for most this month is my mint Balm Dotcom. It’s thick & perfect to put on at night before bed, or with a minimal makeup look. Plus I love anything mint! I talked about some other glossier stuff in my glossier review if you’re interested in other products from the brand.
- BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO – Bare
- This stuff saves lives lol, or at least bad hair days. I spray a bit on my roots when my hair is looking a bit drab & needs a lift. Works every time!
- LA CROIX SPARKLING WATER – Tangerine
- It’s definitely no secret that I’m la croix obsessed. I talked about the orange flavor in my june monthly favorites & I’m still loving that one, but tangerine might beat orange. It’s kinda the same, but it kinda tastes MORE orange-y. 10/10 would recommend if you like flavored sparkling water.
- SERIES FINALE PODCAST
- I was listening to a lot of podcasts while I was packing & moving & I was especially loving this one! It’s 3 up-and-coming Boston comedians who watch the finale of shows that they’ve never seen & talk about them. Wicked funny.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- TOP 7 ESSENTIAL TOOLS FOR BLOGGING
- PETER KAVINSKY VS. NOAH FLYNN: WHO’S THE BETTER FICTIONAL BOYFRIEND?
- UGLY LOCATION PHOTOSHOOT CHALLENGE
- MOVING VLOG PART ONE: SHOPPING, PACKING & PANCAKES
- MOVING VLOG PART TWO: MOVING DAY & EMPTY HOUSE TOUR
COMMENT BELOW, tell me your September monthly favorite, something pretty that happened this month!